13.1 miles from Lake D'Arbonne
Experience all that Ruston has to offer from this beautifully 3,330 square feet 2 story 3-bedroom 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home! Tucked away in the heart of Ruston, the property provides sleeping arrangements for 6, numerous upscale furnishings, and a deck. Whether you're scootering to the Civic Center or exploring downtown, you're sure to love having this getaway as your reprieve after long days out and about!
-- THE PONDER DIFFERENCE --
Ponder Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you want. We would like to make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try the Ponder vacation rental today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2nd Floor Master Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 King Bed
Arrive at your 2-story classic brick home-away-from-home to discover everything you need to feel comfortable. The recently updated interior exudes old-time charm with 12-foot ceilings, exposed brick, and sleek hardwood floors.
When you're in need of some relaxation, kick back in the family room to stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. A few steps away you'll find the fully equipped kitchen, where your chef elect is sure to love the custom countertops paired with new appliances!
As you unwind for the night, lounge on the second-floor deck that overlooks Ruston.
-- THE LOCATION --
Downtown Ruston has so much to offer. Ruston is brimming with fantastic restaurants that are within walking distance, some of which include less than 2 miles away from the house; you have Nana's Soulfood, Nelson's Seafood in Grambling, awesome place's to eat, definitely a must try, along with Flying Burger and Seafood (they grind their burgers daily, unbelievable), then if you love seafood try Scotts Catfish & Seafood. If you love Mexican try El Jarrito Mexican Grill. Do not pass up one of the greatest chicken places, across the street from the your home away from home and located just around the corner from Southern Classic Chicken. So many great restaurants, too many to name. We also have an excellent food truck park called "The Heard." Food trucks are crazy popular right now, so we stopped in for lunch. If food trucks aren't your thing, check out our guide to four other amazing food options in Ruston. We wanted to sit outside, so we set up shop at a picnic table and ordered a selection of foods to try. We chose food from Bad Wolf BBQ and Grown and Grazed. As the name implies, Bad Wolf is a BBQ truck and Grown and Grazed focuses on sandwiches and burgers with locally sourced ingredients. Food is delicious!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen TVs with streaming, an integrated sound system, free WiFi, central air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit washer and dryer, a deck, off street parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Downtown Location - Steps from numerous restaurants, shops, and attractions, plus only 5 minutes to downtown Ruston!
- Nearest University Louisiana Tech 5 min away and Grambling State 3 miles away.
- Parking: In the driveway
- Alcohol: Allowed
NO PARTIES ALLOWED
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact the Ponder Place for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be required before check-in If you want to get out and get moving, Ruston is the place for you. For mountain biking, you should head to Lincoln Parish Park to ride nationally rated trails. Not only did we previously live in Ruston, Ruston is awesome to visit again but this time we took some bikes out on the challenging trails. If biking isn't your thing, you can trek through the woods on foot or take a dip in the pond.
To get a taste of city life, hop on the bike and just take a ride down the street. Stop by and Load up on freebies at the Ruston Visitors Center.
There are many more attractions all over town, such as Louisiana Tech University, Grambling State University, and Duck Dynasty, only 30 minutes away. For a fun night out, make your way to the Celebrity Theater to catch a show! Wow, you can't beat having a movie theater less than 2 miles away.